Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Full Strawberry Super Moon in Sag (video)


Full Moon Guided Meditation | June 2022 Strawberry Super Moon in Sagittarius 🍓
(The Curious Yogi, June 13, 2022) ♐️ This Full Moon Meditation is for June 2022 when the moon (moonth) is in Sagittarius. It is called the Strawberry Moon.

This guided meditation will allow us to heal, to let go of what needs to go and to be bold enough to take a leap of faith. This meditation is gentle, bringing us on a journey through the chakras (subtle-energy nexus points along the spine) with Buddhist singing bowls.

In this meditation, let's spend time with all seven chakras to explore blockages and areas that need a release through instinct. So as we join this session, let's reflect, see how far we've come, and let go of what needs to leave us and accept and be grateful for what has stayed or is to come.

The Curious Yogi community, for best experience, use noise cancelling headphones 🎧.


FRIEND: 📸 Follow me: https://www.instagram.com/the.curious... WHO I AM: I discovered meditation and fell in love with it in 2020 through the pandemic. I think it is about having an empty mind and staying still. If one asks my mother, she'll say that's not possible. But the more I study, the more I realize, meditation is not about being stiff and serious. It's about being present, being conscious and curious and open to what comes next, whatever it might be. Just welcome everything. I feel honored and humbled to share my practice.

My credentials: RYT 200-hr Vinayasa Teacher; Currently student of 200-hour Instinctive Meditation. #fullmoon #strawberryfullmoon #guidedmeditation

No comments: