![]() |
| I am the God Yahweh! Obey me...or else!!! |
Sabaoth (the Son) turned against the Demiurge (Creator, Craftsman, the god)? "I've been sitting in Church for 40 years, and I always felt like I was confessing to a crime I couldn't remember committing."
(Gnostic Talk) What does the Apocryphon of John actually say?
- Sabaoth (Gnosticism) turns against the Demiurge (Yahweh/Yaldabaoth, the tyrant, the false god of the Bible)
- Who are the Archons (Creators, Rulers)?
- GOD (the Monad) is good and immanent
- The Gnostic viewpoint concerning the Christ | Gnostic Warrior by Moe Bedard
- The divinity/deity Jesus called "Father" is not the God of the Bible but rather the Monad (the Brahman of the Vedas)
- Trimorphic Protennoia
- The Nicene Creed
- The Pleroma (fullness)
- Apocryphon of John
- Sophia (Gnosticism)
- Pistis Sophia
- Sophia of Jesus Christ
- Is this why they call it Christie's, to cover both bases?
- A Tale of Two Cities
- Gnostic Jesus Christ ascends from ancient tomes in a dream... (AI Art)



No comments:
Post a Comment