|A bunny rabbit must have left this |
The "Christian" festival of Easter comes from the same source. Easter comes from the Babylonian goddess Ishtar (Queen Semiramis). It celebrates her son, Tammuz -- who is the "only begotten son of the Moon Goddess and Sun God," Semiramis and Nimrod.
- These are not coincidences but very real elements in one tradition contorted and re-purposed for another: syncretism.
|Mexicans in Mexico begin Easter celebrations by burning Donald Trump effigies.|
- Masturbation with the fertility goddess Technologia
- VIDEO: Easter Bunny goes berserk in NJ mall
- Ewan Mcgregor is the latest white guy to play Jesus (who, according to the Christian Bible, in the Revelation section, the last book of the Bible, was a swarthy African/Middle Easterner as if there were a "Middle" East, with nappy hair and bronze skin). See him in the "Last Days in the Desert" trailer.
- US's fave Canadian mayor dies of cracked heart
- VIDEO: Extreme human antiquity, 2 mil-y.-o. figurine
- 6 secrets Powers That Be don't want us to know