|Hi, Mike. Dr. Drew, is it normal for us to like to take our tops off on freeway overpasses?|
- UPDATE: See March 28th post for latest information and an interview with Mike (audio).
Dr. Drew Pinsky, M.D. (a sex and addiction specialist and former coke head) was nonplussed but not entirely surprised. He claimed to be finding out along with the audience.
|Mike's job is comic relief as Dr. Drew talks.|
|It's not clear what'll happen to Mike's participation on the podcast or Drew's 790 AM show.|
But where will we get our call-in sex information now?
|Year in Review: the white millennials/hipsters of Periscope (medium.com/@periscope)|
|Perils of not teaching kids about sex|
Harmful to Minors
In this important but controversial book, author Judith Levine makes this argument and goes further.
She asserts that America's attempts to "protect" children from sex are worse than useless.
|Be a good boy; don't touch it!|
Through interviews with young people and their parents, stories drawn from today's headlines, visits to classrooms and clinics, and a look back at the ways sex among children and teenagers has been viewed throughout history, Levine debunks...
- More (plus have a look inside the book)
- Buddhist teacher Alan Watts on KPFK FM
- Buddhist Radio: Emotions and the Brain
- Madonna sucks, and now everybody knows it
- UFO? Pyramid ships exist, unidentified floating
- Florida man sets himself on fire (not for Tibet)
- Dentistry? Nanoparticles will save our teeth
- Prosecutor, serial child molester is now a federal judge -- but his child victim is finally speaking out against him
|KPFK.org (Los Angeles schedule), KPFA.org (Berkeley, California), KPFT.org (Houston, Texas), WBAI.org (New York, New York), WPFW.org (Washington, D.C.), NEWS|