|Jodie, know why you don't want sex? Ask Dr. Mate. What about the Grand Canyon?|
|"Stop"? I don't get it! What is it now?!|
- The Asexual Visibility and Education Network (asexuality.org) The AVE Network hosts the world's largest online asexual community and archive of resources on asexuality.
- What is Asexuality? (whatisasexuality.com) An asexual person (“ace” for short) is simply someone who does not experience sexual attraction. That's all there is to it. Aces can be any sex or gender or age... [Is it celibacy?]
- Urban Dictionary: asexual is a person who is not interested in or does not desire sexual activity, either within or outside of a relationship. Asexuality is NOT the same as celibacy...
- Asexuality: How to tell if you're asexual -- the invisible orientation (time.com) The following excerpts are from the upcoming book The Invisible Orientation: An Introduction to Asexuality by Julie Sondra Decker, out...
- VIDEO: Lad builds Arctic cave auditorium in Sweden
- VIDEO: Jilted lover parades rival naked through street
- Why were the Maya (Mayans) so cool? (Horizon Times)