|British comedienne Emily Hart on Stupid Ways Women Impress Men and more|
|F*ck Love (powerhousearena.com)|
|Playboy Corp. is bringing back female exploitation on a planet awash in porn (YN).|
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Dr. Michael I. Bennett, educated at both Harvard College and Harvard Medical School, is a board-certified Canadian psychiatrist. His first book, the New York Times bestseller F*ck Feelings (2015), is co-authored with his daughter, Sarah. He lives with his wife in Boston.
Sarah Bennett has written for magazines, the Internet, TV, and books. She also spent two years writing for a monthly sketch comedy show at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in NY. Somehow, she lives in New Hampshire and works in New York. F*ck Feelings (2015), is written with her father, psychiatrist, Dr. Michael I. Bennett.
- F*ck Feelings book argues that emotions are overrated
- F*ck Love book launch (powerhousearena.com)
- COMEDY: Rom-Coms in Real Life (Rated PG)
- Depression hits girls harder than boys (wonder why)
- Meet the 5 richest women in the USA
- VIDEO: Saving starving dogs in Buddhist Sri Lanka
- VIDEO: Super Bowl ads avoid politics this year
- VIDEO: CA female teacher molests female student
- Mom of teen girl allegedly molested by teacher speaks out
|Equality's gaining: It's not just male child molesters anymore (KTLA 5).|