|Here's an easy, hands-on guide to a widely practiced and ancient tradition.|
- What does it mean to be a Buddhist?
- What are the fundamental beliefs and history behind this philosophy/religion?
Gain an understanding of the origins of this ancient practice and how they're currently applied to everyday life.
Whether you searching for Truth, a student of world religions, or just curious about what makes Buddhism so widely practiced, this guide is for you.
In plain English, it defines important terms, explains key concepts, and explores in-depth a wide range of fascinating topics.
- New and expanded coverage on all the various schools of Buddhism, including Theravada, Vajrayana (Tibetan), and Mahayana
- The continuing relevance of the Dalai Lama
- Updated coverage on daily spiritual observances, celebrations, styles, practices, meditation, and more