|Let's ban guns and live in a police state of government protection, please! (AP.org)|
|We want more police and government control|
- Pew Research Center: Public Trust in Government: 1958-2017 (people-press.org, May 3, 2017) Public trust in the government remains near historic lows. Only 18% of Americans today say they can trust the government in DC to do...
- Pew: Americans don't trust government and are angry about it (govexec.com, Dec. 2017) Public trust in government's ability to solve major problems remains near a historic low, according to a new national poll by the Pew Research Center. Only 18 percent...said they trust the federal government to do the right thing...
- I Don't Trust The Government (Facebook) Governments world-wide have participated in acts of violence and tyranny... [Most people are killed by their own government, which is called "democide." When shot, it is usually with government guns in the hands of government authorities, police and soldiers. You want them (the government) to have guns but deprive us and yourself of protection?]
Like these videos and want to support more content on this heavily censored, demonetized channel? Grab a shirt. My snail mail:
High Impact Flix
- Tahlequah, Oklahoma 74465
- Backup YouTube.com channel
(Don't Speak) Secret Service? How dare you question what started this all!
Dick's Sporting Goods: What the media didn't tell us
Something you NEED to know about cops before your next crisis!
(Nuance Bro) Interviewing gun control demonstrators
The Parkland "event" - what obvious thing are we missing?