Beloved Latino Pope Francis of Argentina celebrates the Chrism Mass at St. Peter's Basilica on Holy Thursday in Vatican City (Alessandra Benedetti/Corbis/Getty Images)
|Devil and Church together again?|
- [NOTE: He would not be the first pope to deny the existence of hell for "we-want-to-be-more-popular Roman Catholicism: the previous pope, not the Nazi Pope Benedict, but the good and beloved Pope John Paul II said the same thing, redefining "hell" as the more palatable just any kind of "separation from hell" but not all the fire and brimstone stuff. The reason for the reassessment seems to be a bid to gain many, many millions more adherents no matter what the tenets of the religion actually are. Ask a old school Catholic, and s/he will say, "Of course there's a hell!" and be dumbfounded to read the infallible pope's writing on the subject as there now not being one. And nice guy Pope Francis, former longtime henchman for bad Pope Benedict, was now admitting the same thing. Whether or not there's a hell, Catholicism certainly believes there is. Catholics, on the other hand, probably mostly don't believe but certainly fear it, and it will take generations to clear the fear from their consciousness, yet another reason why there are so many "recovering Catholics." Catholicism is the make believe religion of colonial-hegemonic empire, Emperor Constantine's way of trying to rule an empire by cherry picking Christian teachings and tossing out all of the inconvenient stuff. The wannabe "universal" religion, like the Protestant Christianity that came after it, originated as a Roman psy-op, as was widely reported a few years back. Catholicism and Christianity are the great appropriators of many other religions, taking all of the their beliefs from Mithraism, Zorastrianism, Judaism, Hinduism/Mahayana Buddhism, and the many paganisms of the now Christian world. (See, e.g., the work of Archaya S).]
|Tell them there's no hell, Papa. - But our guy says there is. - Change this book! - O.K.|
|Co-Pope Benedict, former Nazi Youth|
The statements spurred Catholics and other believers to grab their virtual pitchforks to express their fury, which the Vatican has since tried to cool.
"Christianity" created for social control"What is reported by the author in today's article is the fruit of his reconstruction, in which the precise words uttered by the Pope are not cited. No quotations in the aforementioned article, then, should be considered as a faithful transcription of the words of the Holy Father." More
|Jesus is American and Republican.|
|I will be your new God. Forget the others.|
- Bible scholar claims Christianity invented as part of ancient Roman
- Story of Jesus Christ was "fabricated to pacify the poor"
- VICE: Was Jesus a Roman hoax to trick the Jews?
- Caesar's Messiah (Wikipedia)
- Christianity is a Roman PSYOP (Critical Thinking)
- Creating Christ: How Roman emperors invented Christianity
- Why Did Christianity succeed? (The Great Appeal)
- How an obscure oriental cult converted a vast, pagan Roman (Aeon)