|You want a $301mn lump sum or $502mn?|
- 11:40 am – $502 MILLION: Mega Millions grows to 10th-largest lottery jackpot of all time.
- Six years to the day after becoming the first lottery in history to feature a $500 million [which is half a billion] jackpot, the multi-state Mega Millions game is right back at the same level, offering a $502 million grand prize [$300 million lump sum] to be drawn Friday [March 30th, 2018] evening.
- 1:23 am – Mega Millions: There was no jackpot winner in the Tuesday, March 27, 2018 Mega Millions drawing.
- But 2 lucky players matched the first 5 numbers for a $1,000,000 prize, 1 from Illinois and 1 from NJ.
- For the complete rundown of winners by prize category, a list of the California pari-mutuel prize amounts, the drawing video, and all other data about this drawing, see the Mega Millions Drawing Detail page.
- 11:10 pm – Mega Millions: The Tuesday, March 27, 2018 Mega Millions drawing has taken place, and the results are 7-25-43-56-59, and the Mega Ball is 13. The Megaplier number is 3. USA Mega