- "Porn isn't your problem" says Jason Mahr (TEDx)
- VIDEO: Female therapist on 3 signs of sex addiction
|We have a weekly "Refuge Recovery" in North Hollywood: Dharma-Punx-Valley|
|There's a book, too: Refuge Recovery|
- build a network of Refuge Recovery groups,
- hold daily 12-step meetings, and build
- sobriety-support communities
Sid was a radical psychologist and a spiritual revolutionary. Through his own efforts and practices, he came to understand why human beings experience and cause so much suffering (dukkha).
|I meditated until I awoke.|
This “thirst” tends to arise in relation to pleasure, but it may also arise as a craving for unpleasant experiences to go away, or as an addiction to people, places, things, or experiences.
Eventually, Sid came to understand and experience a way of living that ended all forms of suffering. He did this through a practice and process that includes meditation, wise actions, and compassion.
|Buddhist 12-step MEETINGS daily|
|Host Lewis Howes|