|I love the Dharma, the Path to Freedom!|
- All conditioned-things are disappointing.
- There is a cause of disappointment.
- There is an end to disappointment.
- There is a path leading to the end of it.
|Time is an illusion, but I should have started sooner.|
Beings are constantly becoming, never static, wandering on ad nauseum through the cyclical rebirth process (powered by karma, manifesting on various planes of existence).
We are trapped between incessant rebirth and consequent (re-)death, subject to unfathomable suffering via innumerable disappointments.
- Not all conditioned-phenomena are pleasant.
- There is a reason why.
- There is an all-pleasant state (nirvana, the unconditioned).
- There is a path to it.
|All my effort last time paid off in this life!|