Monday, April 20, 2020

"My Corona" - "My Sharona" parody (video)

Dr. Damania, MD (ZDoggMD, 2/28/20); Crystal Q., Pfc. Sandoval (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly


"My Corona" a "My Sharona" viral anthem
WUHAN, China - When it comes to the coronavirus pandemic, let's be aware and prepared not medium-rare and scared. Stream this silly track and get the lyrics and links to more info at zdoggmd.com/my-corona.

Lyrics by Dr. Zubin Damania, MD (aka "ZDoggMD"), a real doctor, with some help from subscribing SuperPac supporters. Video editing by Logan Stewart, Tom Hinueber, and ZDoggMD. Audio track by Devin Moore. Based on the original American hit single "My Sharona" by The Knack.

Support makes videos like this possible. Joining the SuperPac means getting exclusive content, live discussions, and other crazy perks from ZDoggMD.com: YouTube, Facebook, patreon.com/zdoggmdZDoggMD.com/podcasts, Newsletter: eepurl.com/gD8_D1, twitter.com/zdoggmd, instagram.com/zdoggmd. Email: zubin@turntablehealth.com

Please send hate mail directly to: 1025 Alameda De Las Pulgas #218, Belmont, California 94002

No comments: