Sunday, August 20, 2023

Mother: Young HITLER was troubled (video)

'Bizarre' plan by spies to turn Adolf into Adelaide: Make Hitler a woman (The Week)
Astonishing photo of Adolf Hitler smiling and hugging Jewish girl (dailymail.co.uk)
It wasn't just little Adolf. All the German boys wore lederhosen, ties, and tube socks.
How would the world look if the Nazis had won more than they did? (timesofisrael.com)

The Nordic German girls, as young as 10, who fought for Hitler (dailymail.co.uk)

Cheering for the FurherIn God's own image | Noru Tsalic | Blogs (timesofisrael.com)


Adolf Hitler | He's really different from all the others: Mother about her son | doc
My Boy, he was a so troubled!
(Best Documentary) Aug. 13, 2023: "He's really different from all the others," Klara Hitler said about her little boy, Adolfie.
  • 0:00 Adolf Hitler: A unique journey from childhood struggles to the rise of the NSDAP in Berlin
  • 2:32 📜 Adolf Hitler's early life and family background
  • 8:04 💔 Adolf Hitler's early life: moving towns, struggling in school, and the death of his mother
  • 15:18 📚 Adolf Hitler's early life, struggles, and entry into the army during World War I
  • I should have been an architect.
    22:50 📚 Adolf Hitler's experiences in World War I and his return to Munich shape his future course
  • 30:47 💥 Adolf Hitler's rise to power and failed coup attempt in Munich
  • 38:21 📜 Adolf Hitler's time in prison and the writing of Mein Kampf ("My Struggle")
  • 45:43 🇩🇪 Berlin, Germany, in the 1920s was a vibrant and productive city, rich in art and ideas, but also experiencing political turmoil and the rise of the NSDAP
Mom: I was young, married my older cousin, and we had Li'l Hitler.
I am my mother's son. Everyone can see that now.

No comments: