Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Fun with JD: Trans, veg, LGBTQ friend

Who is JD Vance? Trump vice president pick in cartoons (usatoday.com)
So what if I wear eye makeup and lady's clothes? My wife accepts me! And I look good!
"JD [Jane Doe?] Vance" has gone through many changes in name and identity: transvestite
My Indian wife Usha Vance can't wait to get to the White House and call PM Narendra Modi

We live in a very openminded neighborhood with lots of gay flags for the LGBTQIA+ movement

I know I look good. This eyeliner brings out my eyes, and my beard makes me look manly

Usha married a Honky, but a rich Honky, so Indians will accept it. He should grow beard.

We eat beans, not beings, because it is the Hindu and compassionate thing to do like Jesus
Get off our backs! I passed muster with Don Jon Trump; that should be enough!

Deep down, I'm a hillbilly from Redneckville, who is a venture capitalist who went to Yale.
.
Ukraine's Vlad Zelenski is LGBTQIA+
We envision DJ Trump dying and leaving the MAGA legacy to JD Vance, who writes another hit book, this one called Redneck Soliloquy. Having led a civil war-engendering revolution after losing to Harris-Balz campaign. the US of A gets Pres. JD, who attempts to install Usha, 58, 38, as his VP with the help of PM Modi and Indian forces, including multimillionaire Vivek Ramaswamy and also-ran Hirsch, so that this country always has an Indian in the White House from now on -- Kamala, Nikki Haley, somebody. JD is a vegetarian from Ohio? Great. Have you met Hope, Timmy's Midwest vegetarian daughter? Has a transsexual "friend"? How close? Wears eye makeup? Looking good, very Indianesque like Lord Krishna and all Indian babies. Had gay thoughts at Yale University? Or was just a 100% heterosexual man in a wig and ladieswear like Ukrainian PM Vladimir Zelinski? PM Vlad was proudly LGBTQ, so what about JD?

No comments: