Monday, August 19, 2024

Taylor Swift for Trump? Desperate DJ lying

Which witch is which? Male witch claims singing witch backs him instead of female candidate
Trump reposts AI-generated images of Taylor and Swifties appearing to endorse him: ‘I accept’
I wouldn't vote for Old Man Trump even if I were his daughter having sex with him!
When I said, "Vote for the old white guy," I meant Joe Biden, and now I mean Tim Walz.
.
Gawd, what a loser and a liar Trump is.
Regressive Republican presidential nominee Old Man Trump has posted fake images suggesting that pop star Taylor "Nazi Barbie" Swift and her legion of fans are backing him in the upcoming United States election.

DJ Trump posted the images, all of which appear to be AI-generated deepfakes taken from right-wing social media accounts with a history of sharing misinformation, along with a message saying, “I accept!”

Love you, Swifties. Vote for me. Tay Tay wants you to. Don't vote for the girl candidate.

No comments: