Mt. Everest foothills teeming with strife...
- To adopt the path of [Ven.] Guru Dharma Sangha and create a broad and peaceful environment to encourage all castes and religious sects to adopt the path of wisdom.
- To preserve and develop the welfare of all wildlife, vegetation, and to respect the rights of all sentient beings [not sacrificing animals to gods as is a barbaric Brahminical custom].
- To establish religious trusts, meditation centers, and social welfare centers throughout the world.
- To appoint regional representatives as assistants to spiritual gurus in order to spread the messages of peace provided by Guru Dharma Sangha for other spiritual purposes.
- [T]o declare the areas covered by Charkoshe Jhadi (the name of the forest where guru is practicing [strenuous] meditation) as a National Nonviolent Meditation Region and to confirm its designation as a meditation forest. More>>>