- 2011: Year in Cosplay-Guns N' Roses-Best Nightlife Photos of 2011
- Crimes Against Christmas
- Brilliant Atheist Ad Campaign
Buddhist "Holiday" music
(Thushangao) "Stanza of Victory," Jayamangala Gatha, a recital by the Messengers of Dharma. These eight stanzas extol the virtues of the Buddha and are recited when embarking on any venture. They are intended to bring happiness and success.
Newt's Holy War on Atheists in America
Through an examination of the Koran, other Islamic texts, and the example of the prophet Muhammed, this documentary argues, through a sober and methodical presentation, that violence against non-Muslims is and has always been an integral aspect of Islam. Jihad, while best translated as "struggle," when represented in the life of Muhammad, meant organized warfare against non-believers.
Relying on Islam's early texts, this documentary considers the violent, expansionary ideology within Islam that seeks the destruction or subjugation of other faiths, cultures, and systems of government. More
- See-through blouses become fashion rage (stylebistro.com)
- Paris Hilton and sister party in Las Vegas
- Lindsay Lohan dead within a year: Work it out, or act out
- Why I stand with Occupy Wall Street Movement
- Immigration detention in our lock 'em up system
- VIDEO: Dr. Ron Paul's racist statements?
- The other Biggest Buddha in the World (Leshan)
- Giant ET UFOs near Sun are now visible in closeup image
- VIDEO: Beating female protesters in Egypt
- Listen to "Radio Lab" (radiolab.org)
- World's shortest woman declared: 2 feet tall
- Who is opposed to new .XXX domain names?