|The boundless sky or akasha includes space (bbc.co.uk)|
|Deep in meditation (wiki)|
Begin by taking a seat with back erect, hands resting on lap. Alternatively, lie down comfortably, but not so comfortably that sleep comes on. Close the eyes, and take a few calming breaths as eyes settle gently behind the eyelids, gazing gently ahead. To relax even further, repeat silently the seed mantra, Emaho (ay-mah-ho). It is Tibetan for "wondrous!" and is the core-teaching of Tibetan meditation. Experience the wonder of being alive, sitting there in immersed in our original Buddha nature.
|Gazing at Occupy LA (WQ)|
- Easy ways to learn to meditate
- DIY: How to get the most out of meditation
- Book review: Buddha Standard Time
- Meditation for Beginners
- The benefits of meditation in psychotherapy
- Meditation soothes the mind, helps us understand ourselves and creates whole being...
- After the MLK holiday, what's next for change?
- NSA accessed private info of U.K. citizens
- Opposing oil drilling, "Arctic 30" stand up for 7 billion
- "We have to consume less": Scientists call for radical economic overhaul to avert climate crisis