|Yeti hand (factfictionandconjecture.ca)|
|Has the Yeti mystery finally been solved?|
|Yeti scalp, Nepalese ritual artifact (wiki)|
- Bigfoot is a kind of "human," DNA shows The study was conducted by a team of experts in genetics, forensics, imaging, and pathology, led by Dr. Melba S. Ketchum of Nacogdoches, TX. In response to recent interest in the study, Dr. Ketchum can confirm that her team...
- Bigfoot DNA analysis completed (audio) Coast to Coast welcomed back Dr. Melba S. Ketchum (DNAdiagnostics.com), the professional geneticist who sequenced Bigfoot's DNA from hair and flesh samples. Host George Knapp discussed the official release...
- View from the Top of the World (film) Those who search will find a great deal of plausible evidence, such as that of Dr. Ketchum's recent DNA analysis and more DNA data being confirmed by a group that will be much more careful how they release the information...
- 5 Strange Bigfoot Theories (videos) While Bigfoot seems like a North American phenomenon, there are tales of giant "wildmen" around the world -- from the Tibetan Yeti to the Australian Yowie and Siberia's Chunchunya [and Indonesian fossil evidence]. And the Almas:
|1. Gorilla 2. Australopithecus 3. Homo erectus 4. Neanderthal 5. Steinheim Skull 6. Human|
|Male and female (Neanderthal Museum)|
(Monster Quest) "The Abominable Snowman" sought in Nepal, the Himalayas, Tibet, India's Himalchal Pradesh and Sikkim, Bhutan, China, and Mongolia...
- Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs, and pain during labor prove it, expert claims
- Antennas enable effective "Invisibility Cloak"
- Robert Bigelow wants property rights on the Moon
- Chicago O’Hare UFO incident: 7 years later, no answers
- Iranian Air Force chasing UFOs discover new type drone
- "Classified" VA data potentially denying veterans disability