Wednesday, December 21, 2016

How to go to another dimension (Aramu Muru)

Jerry Wills, Linda Moulton Howe (EarthFiles.com) edited by Wisdom Quarterly; Radio X

LISTEN: Coast to Coast on December 20, 2017 broadcast on youtube.com
This is the great "Door of the Gods" or Aramu Muru in Peru (ancient-wisdom.com)
.
Jerry Wills, 57, is a contactee and traveler from Phoenix, Arizona, who went through the “Doorway of the Gods” (Aramu Muru in Lake Titicaca, Peru) to “another universe that surrounds our [artificial] universe.”

The Andean shaman explained the three tones that need to be made. They need to be made precisely. Start by kneeling at the door and inserting your head into the notch there. Then make the tones. Do it over and over until you get it just right. You will disappear in a glow of light through to the other side like a Doors' song.

“You are kneeling there in the doorway and put your forehead on it. It will be very hard to breathe. Your eyes are closed. You’re going to feel like you are falling. That third tone? You have to do this over and over until you get it just right. But suddenly, that feeling of falling -- you really are falling. You are somewhere else altogether.

EXPLAIN IT, JERRY.

Listen to Jerry Wills tell all to reporter Linda Moulton Howe at EarthFiles.com
 
In the rock door of the ancients, tall scientists that came to the Incas (ancient-wisdom.com)
When I kept falling and opened my eyes, I was just falling through this darkness and I was absolutely freaked out. There were stars and nebula -- I guess they were stars. There were pinpoints of lights, some larger, some smaller, things racing past me with streamers. It was like looking at images in the Hubble Telescope. It was like I was in a bubble. I could look all around. I was just floating in this bubble. There wasn’t a sense of gravity. There wasn’t a sense of me moving except everything around me was moving. So I’m thinking, this is pretty wild!

And then I felt as if I was moving through something. I could sense that there was an impedance there. I squeezed my eyes closed because there was just so much pressure and it was hard to breathe again. And then suddenly, I find myself on this floor. I guess it’s a floor. But it was just a big white -- everything was white! You couldn’t tell if there was a wall to the floor to the ceiling -- nothing. There wasn’t any curvature. There wasn’t any distinguishing aspect. Everything was equally luminous.
 
I stood up, tried to get my bearings. There was nothing to see. It was just like in a big white cloud. Well, this was a point of confusion and some anxiety because this wasn’t like anything I’d ever heard of a hallucination being like. I could stomp the floor and feel it in my foot. It felt like plastic. It didn’t feel like concrete or metal. Very dense and thick, the closest thing I can say it was like... More (AUDIO)

SHOCK CLAIM: Illuminati blasting us with 'happy drugs and viruses through chemtrails
Bizarre triangle UFO mystery deepens as FOUR tailed by other craft seen over homes
Bizarre triangle UFO mystery deepens as FOUR tailed by other craft seen over homes
TOWERS OF MARS: Three 'mile-high buildings found in a row on the Red Planet'

SHOCK CLAIM: Illuminati blasting us with 'happy drugs and viruses through chemtrails'

Beki İkala Erikli shot dead Sinem Koç

Paranormal author shot dead by 'devil witness' after posting online 'you cannot buy time'

UFO video plasma beam wormhole Arizona Secureteam10

UFO 'caught on camera arriving through wormhole?' - viral video sparks ALIEN debate

No comments: