|There's nothing to do in summer but have fun.|
Wear your summer attire and bring a towel and/or yoga mat.
We'll gorge on vegan POTLUCK summer treats -- chips, dips, salad, watermelon, sudsy kombucha in red cups on ice...
Look forward to a balance of guys and gals as well as:
- serenity relaxation
- a few yoga stretches
- deep guided meditation
- interactive hugs
- comedy and laughs
- mindful expression
For outdoorsy types, on Saturday June 23, we take a field trip: Mass Meditation Initiative - DisclosureFest in DTLA, the "Coachella of meditation events."
- Summer Solstice: Beach Trip Meditation
- Dharma Meditation Initiative
- 6:30-8:30 PM, Thursday, June 21, 2018
- Sequoyah School Rm. 23 @ Neighborhood Church
- 301 N. Orange Grove Blvd., Pasadena 91103
- FREE/donation for those who RSVP in time