Friday, June 1, 2018

Micro-dosing LSD: Your boss will love it?

Josh Dean, Gentleman's Quarterly (GQ); Ananda M., Jen, Crystal Quintero, Wisdom Quarterly


All we need is peace, love, understanding!
What started as a body-tinkering, mind-hacking, supplement-taking productivity craze in Silicon Valley is now spreading.

It is reaching more respectable workplaces, maybe even to your office, where the guy down the hall might already be popping a new breed of brain-boosting pills or micro-dosing LSD -- all in the name of self-improvement.

Can any of us afford not to keep up? Maybe the weirdest thing about dropping acid at work, as I did one day just after breakfast, is the faith required.

Dharma Meditation Initiative - MARC UCLA - Disclosure - Pasadena Dharma - Punx
.
Pack your desk and get the hell out.
The small brown vial came to me via a chain of custody that shall not be discussed and with the assurance that the clear liquid therein was, according to some guy who told the guy who gave it to me, a precise dilution of LSD. If the stories I'd heard were true, taking a tiny bit of it, a micro-dose, had the potential to make my workday more productive than ever.

At least that's the pitch as delivered from a growing horde now using acid to boost creativity and cognitive function. I squeezed the dropper gently, putting a clear drop into a mug of water on my desk, and drank it all in a single gulp. Then I began to worry that I was about to trip balls. More

No comments: