The Nature of Ayahuasca documentary
(The Tranquil Eye, April 2, 2020) A documentary exploring the use of ayahuasca as a holistic medicine.
Ayahausca is a traditional plant medicine from the Amazon jungle used to treat a variety of physical and psychological illnesses and conditions -- including chronic clinical depression.
This film explores the use of the ayahausca as a holistic medicine, challenging stigmas around its use and helping people become more conscious and ethical consumers of the plant if that's the path they choose.
This documentary does not cover everything one needs to be aware of if one is considering work with ayahuasca. Do research.
- Gavin Hoffman - Director, Cameraman, Writer, Producer, Animator, Editor, Soundman
- Liam Grant - Sound Design and Additional Music Music
- Lee Rosevere, Chris Zabriskie, Pipe Choir
- Best Cinematographer at the Indo-Global International Film Festival 2019
- Documentary of Merit at the Impact Doc Awards July 2019
- Finalist in Eurasia International Monthly Film Festival 2019
- Finalist in Great Message International Film Festival 2019
- Finalist in New York Cinematography Awards July 2019
- Best Nature/Travel Film in the European Cinematography Awards Oct 2019
- Finalist in PICASSO EINSTEIN BUDDHA International Film Festival 2019
- 7 Colors Lagoon Bacalar International Film Festival 2019
- Prisma Independent Film Awards - 3rd monthly edition 2019
- Cittadella Geo Film Festival Second Edition 2019
- Down East Flick Fest 2019
- Semi-Finalist in VISUALIS Film Festival 2019
- Semi-Finalist in Catharsis Film Festival 2019
- Dunedin International Film Festival 2019