Sunday, June 13, 2021

VP Kamala lies, laughs, and lies more (video)


I lie. I'm a lawyer, a DA.
Kamala Harris lied during a BIZARRE interview with mainstream media darling Lester Holt of NBC News.

She got awkward when lying about having visited a border she has never visited but is currently in charge of. Sky News Australia noticed, too.

"Do you have any plans to visit the border [since Pres. Biden put you in charge of it]?"

She repeatedly lies by asserting, "I've, at some point, you know, eh..." *Deep breath* We are going to the border, we've been to the border, so this whole, this whole, this whole thing about 'the border,' we've been to the border, we've been to the border."

"YOU haven't been to the border [though you're in charge of it, and you just repeatedly said 'we']," the interviewer corrects her.

What a "tell" to have, inappropriate laughter.
She shows her "tell" -- to laugh inappropriately and pretend she's confused, smiling like a beautiful snake with lips. Then she tries to distract by inserting a non sequitor.

Caught lying and corrected, it's as if she wants to say, "[That's true, I'm lying, and I'm trying to think of a false equivalency to distract you...Oh, I've got it!]" but all she can come up with is: "And I haven't been to Europe." *LAUGHTER*

She continues, "I mean, I don't, I don't understand the point that you're making. And I'm not discounting the importance of the point that you're making [which I'm discounting, on top of claiming that I don't understand what it is]."

Can the nation withstand eight to 16 more years of this? Thanks, DNC. First we're given a senile mouthpiece who is a wolf in sheep's clothing then insult is added to injury by having this be the first woman in office? No wonder the right-wing is outraged.

No comments: