Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Juneteenth is coming: "black-ish" (cartoon)

black-ish "Juneteenth"
(Shah Wonders) This is animation covering Juneteenth my team and I created for the hit TV show black-ish on ABC.

We partnered up with Aloe Blacc and The Roots to make one of the greatest episodes of education and laughter in television history, if I do say so myself.

Emancipation Day: June Nineteenth
 
(Saladin Allah, premiered June 18, 2020) In this Atlantis School for Gifted Youngsters animation series, we discuss "Juneteenth," its history and importance.


Check out, support, and share my Atlantis School GoFundMe Campaign with all networks. I'm renovating a property to establish a cultural enrichment early childhood learning center and afterschool program. Learn more. CashApp: $SaladinAllah.

No comments: