Thursday, December 23, 2021

Killer Kop Kim Potter convicted in killing

AP via KTLA, 12/ 23/21, 11:42 am PST; Pfc. Sandoval, Seth Auberon (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly
Jury to be sequestered while deliberating the shooting to death of Daunte Wright (Fox News)
But I cried on cue! Shouldn't I get off for murdering that n-word, I mean that guilty man?
.
Killer ex-Minneapolis cop Kim Potter found guilty of manslaughter for fatal shooting Daunte Wright, saying she thought she was Tasering him
Slaughtered victim Daunte Wright with his son
In these screen grabs from video, killer cop and former police officer Kim Potter (who quit the force) testifies in court on Dec. 17, 2021 at the Hennepin County Courthouse in Minneapolis, Minn. (Court TV, via AP, NYPost.com).
Jurors on Thursday (Dec. 23, 2021) convicted the racist suburban Minneapolis police officer of two charges in the manslaughter of Daunte Wright, a Black motorist she shot point blank during a traffic stop after she tried to claim she confused her gun for her Taser.
My racial bias bled thru, and I shot him to death!
The mostly white jury deliberated for about four days before finding former Polic Officer Kim Potter guilty of first-degree and second-degree manslaughter.

Ex-Officer Potter, 49, faces about [11+ years] seven years in prison on the most serious count under the state’s sentencing guidelines, but prosecutors said they would seek a longer term. [After all, she seems to have murdered her young victim right on body cam for all to see.]

I have weapons and many years experience in getting away with using them. I train cops.
When I was shooting him to death, I thought I was just electrocuting him and that he would speed away, and then I could justifiably shoot him to death for endangering me, I mean us, by speeding.

There are no tears, but I practiced my crying!
Ex-Officer Potter, who testified that she “didn’t want to hurt anybody,” looked down without showing any visible reaction when the verdicts were read.

Officer Potter, who is white, shot and killed 20-year-old Daunte Wright during an April 11 traffic stop in Brooklyn Center as she and other officers were trying to arrest him on an outstanding warrant for a weapons possession charge.

White power among officers and citizens
[She lied and said she was concerned for the safety of another officer in the car, whom she never checked on or asked about after shooting Wright to death, but clearly was promoting this lie to cover her tracks and justify her actions after the fact.]

I never thought killing a --- was such a big deal.
Her shooting and killing of the young Black man happened at a time of high tension in the area, with former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin standing trial just miles away for the murder of George Floyd. Officer Potter resigned two days later. More

No comments: