Wednesday, June 8, 2022

As my guitar aggressively weeps (Slayer)


Kerry King of Slayer mansplains heavy guitar riffs to guitar whiz Marty Friedman of Megadeth fame on what seems like yet another whacky and daring Japanese TV show. Then one-man-band Leo Moracchioli reminds us all that a guitar can weep and shred:


(Leo Moracchioli) "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" metal cover by Leo Moracchioli of the Beatles' original. Albums or singles at: LOUDRITUNESAMAZONGOOGLE PLAY► Frog Leap Studios Merchandise: USEU ► Become a Patreon and get all the songs and support Leo doing more music covers: patreon.com/frogleapstudios. Want to send Leo something? Hate mail? A guitar pick? A song idea? Postboks 27 4333 Oltedal, Rogaland Norway. Hi there, my name is Leo, and I run a studio on the westside of Norway, where I record and produce bands, do video work, and play live shows. On my YouTube channel there are lots of videos with covers, gear reviews, studio updates, and other shenanigans. For my covers I play everything myself as well as record, mix, master, shoot, and edit the music and videos. Please subscribe if you like what you see/hear, and I am forever grateful to everyone who buys songs so I can keep doing this as a living. I do not add people. I don't know on my personal Facebook page, so please follow these links, which are my "fan" pages: YouTubeFacebookTwitterInstagram ► Website: frogleapstudios.com

No comments: