Thursday, October 27, 2022

Dinner at Jeffrey Dahmer's (video)

Fox News; Inside Edition flashback; Bela, Amber Larson, Crystal Q, CC Liu, Wisdom Quarterly

Witch comes from the root wise.
A shock of pure terror came over me as I realized Halloween is just a few days away and I haven't decided what I'm going to be, a witch or Jeffrey Dahmer.

The censors at eBay are trying to ban "Jeffrey Dahmer" costumes online but Amazon doesn't care. Netflix isn't showing the gory scenes. It's enough to drive one into a coven.

I guess I'll have to go with witch, the most popular choice this year. With all those shows and all that's going on as the world falls apart in the mainstream media and utterly controlled news, I would think people would get a little more creative.

Japan has the scariest monsters: kami
How about dressing up as Putin's hot wife or Zelenskyy's PR guy? How about a furry? What say a big pandemic virus? Maybe a globe on fire for the climate? I know, how about I get a big refrigerator box, draw on some drawers, glue a lamp and a magazine? I could be a nightstand, well, not a nightstand but a one nightstand.

A big boob vest for Halloween?
Something sexy: A sexy nurse, a sexy boss, a sexy teacher, a sexy chambermaid, a sexy French maid, a sexy maid or maiden or damsel in distress... Ah, there are so many ways to be sexy.

Well, it's back to the kitchen. I know! I can Dinner at Dahmer's, my torso a spread, and all sorts of bloody bits on offer, eyeballs in spaghetti with blood sauce and finger snacks...
Texas pizzeria's 'Jeffrey Dahmer special' sparks outrage (nypost.com)
Jeffery Dahmer pizza! Glad I'm vegan (Norway)

No comments: