Thursday, October 20, 2022

Law of Attraction in Buddhism: Tantra (video)

Tinna Tinh, Jan. 27, 2021; Kelly Ani, Ananda (Dharma Buddhist Meditation), Wisdom Quarterly

Law of Attraction - Buddhism - Tantra
(Zen Music Chant) Here are tools that improve our lives and karma. How long it takes? It's already making me money [selling hope]. ​ Hello, my beautiful friends. This is our new album (tinnatinh.bandcaml be the download button...but the button is very small. (You can easily miss it). It is located in the lower right corner. I have to write this down in case you cannot find it. :) I hope my little work will bring more love and lights to our lives. Have a great day. Sending much love to everyone. [Shambhala? Zambala or Vaiśravaṇa teaches a way to focus and give attention until things desired or given attention to manifest. Prosperity and Abundance, here I come!]

No comments: