Sunday, August 27, 2023

No B.S. with Rich Man Oliver in Appalachia

Seth Auberon, Pfc. Sandoval, Ashley Wells (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly
Kevin Hart groans as blonde sports a "You are my Rock, my Dwayne, my Johnson" t-shirt.
.
Oliver Anthony speaks out after turning down $8 million music industry offer
(Country Cast) Aug. 17, 2023: Country music viral sensation Oliver Anthony (Christopher Anthony Lundsford), singer of "Rich Men North of Richmond" has now spoken out publicly regarding his multi-million-dollar record label offer.

Oliver Anthony made it very clear where he stands when it comes to being bought by Hollywood/Nashville. Oliver Anthony means every word he sings in "Rich Men North of Richmond."

Fox News' Laura Ingraham: CNN seething over Oliver Anthony’s success

Marketability, New Country for sales and a slot at Stagecoach and the Grand Ole Opry

Oliver Anthony leech: "I Want to Go Home" with Filly's fiddle
(Ayla Schofield) Aug. 25, 2023: Special thanks to OA for his inspirational song! Hope y'all enjoy this version with me as eye candy. Like this version? Check out my original songs on my upcoming EP. The acoustic version of my original song "Silent" is out now. open.spotify.com/album/07Prn6...

No comments: