Saturday, August 19, 2023

Hideous Hurricane Hilary hits California

No one seems to remember the monstrous Hillary (Nat'l Enquirer cover)
All the feels: The many bizarre faces of sick and possessed Warlord Hillary (Page Six)
I'm not an ugly monster! I'm on TV, my own show, not this stupid storm they named after me.
Hurricane Hilary: First-ever Tropical Storm issued for California | LiveNOW
I'm not crazy and evil! Well, not crazy anyway!
(FOX/KHOU 11) Aug. 18, 2023, tropical update: Tropical cyclone (Hurricane Hilary 2023) is a Category 4 storm, being tracked. Emily is coming. There are waves on the Atlantic. Hilary is coming up from Lower California, Mexico, and is about to engulf Southern California. Meteorologist Tim Pandajis is keeping an eye on developments.

COMMENTS
@pepsiholic4084(WQ) I somehow feel that witch is involved, lesbian witch and star of her own show, warlord, warmonger, failed presidential candidate, killer secretary of state, and all around liar. She has her own little-known TV show to keep her quiet. Chelsea was on it recently. She's still a monster. She tweets out then blocks replies. Is she conjuring storms with witchcraft with her Hollywood pack? Wouldn't doubt it.

@davidlarson2534(@davidlarson2534) In the summer of 1978 there was a hurricane that moved north up the Gulf of California. I almost took my usual path of I-8 from San Diego to Phoenix but went to I-10 at Banning, CA, to catch some friends. Had I gone via I-8, I would have been part of the catastrophic destruction of that freeway on the eastern slope of the mountains. I traveled over the Colorado River near Blythe, CA. I was the last car to cross before they closed the freeway bridge because of potential destruction from the tropical storm.

(@catherinewilliams9680) Let's hope there are enough reservoirs in the path of this tropical storm to be able to hold some of this rain.

@catherinewilliams9680(@pepsiholic4084) Praying for you guys from Daytona Beach, Florida. Know exactly what you are going thru. Went thru 2 of them last year. Murdered our beach.

hand-orange-covering-eyes

No comments: