Sunday, September 3, 2023

Trans, pronouns, lesbian rapists, South Park

Eds., Wisdom Quarterly
My adjectives are "Pretty" and "Brainy." By law you have to call me that or it's violence. - OK.


If you thought pronouns were crazy…
Male-lesbian charged with rapes in female prison
(JP Reacts) Aug. 30, 2023: JP Sears used to be funny, an ironic comic, but has gotten more and more serious in reaction to how crazy things are getting. The Onion doesn't work anymore. We're in the Post Ironic Age.

Today's video reacts to a TikTok from a lovely they/them named ["Bug"?] educating us on how to identify as specific nouns rather than stupid general pronouns.

Biologically-female lesbians discriminating against "male-lesbians"

I'll sue those fellow women of mine!
What's a "woman"? Nobody knows (or no one dare say). So I am a "woman" if I say I think of myself as one. That's all it takes. Everybody has to go along now! So naturally, being a woman, I can also be a lesbian if I say I think I feel like I am. Everybody has to go along! Don't worry what's in my shorts, I mean, my skorts. It could be anything. That's none of anybody's business but mine and my therapist's.

What about me? I'm non-binary. Can I play?
So now these racist, homophobic, transphobic lesbian JERKS at the pub are going to get a strongly worded letter from my lawyers at the ACLU: Let me into your lesbian speed-dating night...or else! Do you really want to take that chance in Justice Garland's court?

Lesbian rapist music teacher caught with female student

Lesbian [bi?] music teacher charged after husband reports her inappropriate relationship with female student
(CBS Pittsburgh, 5/17/22): Lesbian pedophile? A former female music teacher in Lawrence County, PA, is the second teacher in the school's music department to face child molestation charges. This perp (Choir Director Olivia Ortz) replaced the former perp, who is still awaiting trial, two years ago. So how many female students might she have molested in that time?
(Law&Crime Network, Sept. 2, 2023) Ruby Franke, a 41-year-old Mormon mom and famous YouTuber influencer, was arrested on Wednesday for disturbing allegations of child abuse. Franke, known for her “8 Passengers” YouTube channel, allegedly tied up two of her children with duct tape and starved them until one escaped and ran to a neighbor’s house to beg for food and water. Her [lesbian?] female business partner at Connexions Classroom, Jodi Hilderbrandt, was also arrested and their videos taken down. The Law&Crime Network’s Jesse Weber breaks down the disturbing case with legendary homicide detective Fil Waters. The story: bit.ly/3EreBhr.

'Don't be bullied': Lesbian speed-dating event allowed to ban trans women
(Sky News Australia) Sept. 3, 2023: Jenny Watson, the organizer of a London lesbian speed-dating event, has warned to not be "bullied by EDI policies" following a transphobia row (fight) that led to her gaining the right to exclude biological men. Ms. Watson made the remarks during an interview with GB News.

Being JP Sears (is not easy)
I'm "spiritual as h*ll," way more than you (JP).
A satirist in a post-ironic world is not easy. It's next to impossible. We see what they tried to do to Sarah Silverman. The Secret Police are out there scouring in search of any piece of deviant evidence. They found Jimmy Kimmel in blackface, but somehow he survived due to his ratings on a major network. Others haven't been so lucky.

Get a Awaken CBD at awakencbd.com. Get the shirt JP is wearing (bit.ly/3PgSMYm) See JP's LIVE comedy shows (awakenwithjp.com/pages/tour).

Take a stand against censorship. Join JP's Awakened Warriors email list (if it hasn't been enough to get emails from Jimmy Dore and Russell Brand) at awakenwithjp.com/joinme.

No comments: