- White House, under fire, defends DRONE strikes as "wise," "necessary"
- After killing the fake Osama bin Laden, Pakistan hopes to turn Abbottabad into an amusement park
- Scientists figure out way to make gold out of bacteria and water (Oct. 2012)
- Scientists publish results of bacteria-to-gold findings in journal (Feb. 2013)
- AUDIO: Richard Wolff explains the US economy (download)
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Honest Kucinich moves to FOX News
Pat Macpherson, Ashley Wells, Wisdom Quarterly
America's most courageous Congress person -- shown at left with his mysterious devi wife -- has crossed over the aisle, across the street, and to the Dark Side. He's become a part-time commentator for the GOP ("Grand Old Party") platform known as FOX News. He spoke to Pacifica Radio's Lila Garrett ("Connect the Dots," KPFK.org) yesterday and explained that he will not be a strawman for political attacks to the Left. Instead, he will stand up to the rightwing army that comprises FOX's attack on the Middle as it attempts to swing public opinion to the extreme Right.
Kucinich, amazingly, is one of the few human beings ever to survive Washington, DC and its machinations with his moral and ethics intact. Are they out the window now? Kucinich says no. He's merely taking his message to where it's needed most. Why not be like St. Issa and go right into the belly of the Beast to be crushed by the likes of Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, and the evil [insert personality here]. Good luck with that, Dennis. We'll be watching the Daily Show to see how you do.