|Did/does Pope Benedict molest boys or launder drug and Mafia money, or did he merely order a criminal conspiracy to cover up the actions of clergy and Vatican (IOR) bankers?|
|Hey, don't worry about it. I'm an old man.|
|It's Brazil, but Joao or Odilo? (Reuters) More|
Second, the bad news. Pope Benedict is not betraying the Vatican, Holy See, and Catholic Church, Inc. out of choice because he is too frail to continue. He was frail when he started, and wouldn't the god give him more than enough strength to carry on if he were actually doing that god's bidding? (And what god couldn't, if there were anything, all the money in Church coffers would be handed over for modern medical miracles -- if any were left over from the child molestation and rape cases, their illegal cover ups, and harboring offenders to offend again and again.
- Judge order L.A. Cardinal Mahoney to further testify on Church's child molestation cover ups (SCPR, Feb. 16, 2013)
- German appointed to head scandal-hit Vatican bank (Reuters, Feb. 16, 2013)
|Gay bon vivant or sinister fashion hound?|
Pope Benedict resigned to avoid arrest, seizure of church wealth by Easter
ITCCS. org, Feb. 13, 2013
The ITCCS Central Office in Brussels is compelled by Pope Benedict's sudden abdication to disclose the following details:
1. On Friday, February 1, 2013, on the basis of evidence supplied by our affiliated Common Law Court of Justice (itccs.org), our Office concluded an agreement with representatives of a European nation [unnamed] and its courts to secure an arrest warrant against Joseph Ratzinger, aka Pope Benedict, for crimes against humanity and ordering a criminal conspiracy.
2. This arrest warrant was to be delivered to the office of the "Holy See" in Rome on Friday, February 15, 2013. It allowed the [unnamed] nation in question to detain Ratzinger as a suspect in a crime if he entered its sovereign territory.
3. A diplomatic note was issued by the said nation's government to the Vatican's Secretary of State [because the small city is considered an independent country like a handful of other strange power places revealed in Ring of Power - Empire of the City], Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, on Monday, February 4, 2013, informing Bertone of the impending arrest warrant and inviting his office to comply. No reply to this note was received from Cardinal Bertone or his office, but six days later, Pope Benedict resigned.
4. The agreement between our Tribunal and the said nation included a second provision to issue a commercial lien through that nation's courts against the property and wealth of the Roman Catholic church commencing on Easter Sunday, March 31, 2013. This lien was to be accompanied by a public and global "Easter Reclamation Campaign" whereby Catholic church property was to be occupied and claimed by citizens as public assets forfeited under international law and the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.
- [We hope to occupy and claim the new Catholic Crystal Cathedral in Orange County with Liberation Theologists and our lawyers to broadcast a motivational spiritual television show called the "Hour of Flower," nothing like Oral Roberts' show. The show will decry worldly power and instead promote peace -- until police shoot us through the window when they figure out that no amount of incendiary smoke bombs is going to burn down a glass structure.]
6. It is our further decision to proceed as well with the indictment and arrest of Joseph Ratzinger's successor as Pope on the same charges; and to enforce the commercial lien and "Easter Reclamation Campaign" against the Roman Catholic church, as planned.
In closing, our Tribunal acknowledges that Pope Benedict's complicity in criminal activities of the Vatican Bank (IOR) [the Orwellian "Institute for Works of Religion"] was compelling his eventual dismissal by the highest officials of the Vatican. But according to our sources, Secretary of State Tarcisio Bertone forced Joseph Ratzinger's resignation immediately, and in direct response to the diplomatic note concerning the arrest warrant that was issued to him by the said nation's government on February 4, 2013.
We call upon all citizens and governments to assist our efforts to legally and directly disestablish the Vatican, Inc. and arrest its chief officers and clergy who are complicit in crimes against humanity and the ongoing criminal conspiracy to aid and protect child torture and trafficking.
Further bulletins on the events of the Easter Reclamation Campaign will be issued by our Office this week.
But, wait, there's more!
So the pope heads a criminal conspiracy. What CEO of a billion-dollar enterprise doesn't? So kids are being molested, tormented, and ruined? Come on with that kind of talk, come on! Sex, homosexual priests, child molesters, rapists, sodomites, transgressors... We all sin. But genocide?
Eyewitness to Coverup of Canadian Genocide: Dr. Jennifer Wade, co-founder of Amnesty International (Vancouver)
A co-founder of Amnesty International in Vancouver, Dr. Jennifer Wade, was an eyewitness to the victimization and fraudulent defrocking of Rev. Kevin Annett by a clique of officials in the United Church of Canada, after [Annett] exposed the murder of children and secret theft and sale of aboriginal land by the United Church to its corporate benefactors.
This video is being circulated and included in the docket of evidence concerning genocide by the Catholic Church, an arm of the Vatican Inc., in Canada.
The prosecution has named and subpoenaed as defendants Pope Benedict and the Vatican, the Crown and Queen of England, the Prime Minister of Canada, and fiduciary officers of the Catholic, Anglican, and United churches.
"Our aim is nothing less than the disestablishment of the institutions responsible for the worst genocide in human history: the planned extermination of indigenous nations and their children on this continent" summarized ICLCJ advisor to the Prosecutor's Office, Kevin Annett...
Taking the Law into Our Own Hands: A Fine and Necessary Tradition in the Face of Tyranny
Kevin D. Annett (ITCCS.org)
|Here, you take this thing, Joao!|
All persons who were the victims of a crime were expected to raise their "hue and cry" and apprehend the criminal; and upon hearing their cry, every able-bodied man in the community was expected to do the "utmost in his power" (pro toto posse suo) to chase and apprehend the accused as a "posse.” - 1215: The Year of Magna Carta (J. Danziger, et. al., 2003)