|We are united as Americans for justice!|
Tune in from 10:00 am-3:00 pm ET. Or listen live on KPFK (90.7 FM) in Los Angeles.
|Activist, UCLA Professor Angela Davis|
|Pres. Trump's approval rating plummets to 32%, lowest ever for incoming president|
- Protests break out across U.S. against Trump inauguration
- Anti-Trump protests held in Philippines, Palestine, Britain
- Trump's approval rating plummets to 32%
- Trump calls Kellyanne Conway "baby" at dinner
- Trump administration missing hundreds of key gov't officials
- Veterans demand McCain reject Rex Tillerson for Sec. of State
- The Hill: Trump team preparing to cut budget by $10 trillion
- U.S. officials launch probe of Trump associates' ties to Trump
- Steven Mnuchin slammed by lawmakers over foreclosures
- Rick Perry says he regrets calling to abolish Energy Dept.
- Obama grants 330 commutations as final act as President
- Obama leaves office with 41 still imprisoned at Guantánamo
- Gambian leader Yahya Jammeh faces deadline, troops move in
- El Chapo extradited to U.S., to appear in Brooklyn Fed Court
|Superstar Alicia "War is Holy Sex is Obscene" Keys sings at Women's March on DC.|
- Black Lives Matter activists chain themselves together to block inauguration checkpointMichael Moore addresses 25,000 protesters in NYC: "There's more of us than there are of them!"
- Naomi Klein on Trump election: "This is a Corporate Coup d’État"
- Legendary muckraking reporter and Trump whistleblower-biographer Wayne Barrett dies on eve of inauguration
|PHOTOS: 2017 Women's March on Washington (The Associated Press)|