|Farther south there stands an enormous Mexican pyramid at Teotihuacan (utaot.com)|
Locals were constantly finding strange and inexplicable things on the beaches of Central California. The most curious were 24 karat solid gold bars each weighing about 5 ounces with Egyptian-like inscriptions found washed ashore by two different people.
|What is inside ancient pyramids?|
|The world is covered with pyramids on every continent in places that would shock many.|
As incredible as our underwater findings were, they paled in comparison to what we found onshore. Once we stepped onshore, the first thing that shocked us was seeing fog in the middle of a sunny California day. Moreover, miles and miles of beautiful California beach were completely empty, not a single soul. Soon we realized that miles of beach were fenced off by the Navy and the National Forest Service with multiple fences marked with clear warnings forbidding entrance into the area.
|The massive base of the Great Pyramid of Cholula Puebla in Mexico (wiki)|
- [There are many massive known pyramids -- the world's largest in Cholula, Mexico, the one buried in Alaska, one reported in Antarctica, another in Bosnia, and many little known ones in China. Why did Vatican officials and Spain conceal the Great Pyramid of Cholula and other wonders of the New World such as those reported by Italian monk Father Crespi (1891-1982)?]
|Massive pyramid revealed in Antarctica|
|First Paleo-Indians were primitive savages?|
- Archaeologists Discover Undisturbed Tombs of Ancient Nomads in the Cradle of Chinese Civilization
- Kumbhalgarh: The Great Wall You Have Never Heard Of (and it is NOT in China)
- Big Mac with a Slice of History: McDonalds Creates Transparent Floor Above Ancient Roman Road
- Gone Forever? The History and Possible Future of the Recently Destroyed Monumental Arch of Palmyra
- Neolithic Romeo and Juliet? The Star-Crossed Lovers of Valdaro
- Mavia: A Powerful Warrior Queen Who Struck Fear in the Hearts of Ancient Male Rulers