|Nikola Tesla (right) was much brighter than Einstein and Edison but gets very little credit.|
|Mom, I love you! - I know, honey, I'm OK!|
(Zohar Entertainment Group, Feb. 28, 2017) Tracie Austin (letstalkparanormal.com) The forgotten Edison "psycho phone" calls The Dead. In the 1920s, spiritualism, Ouija boards, and the slew of new technological inventions from men like Edison were capturing national attention. These converged when Edison told American Magazine that he was working on a device known as a “spirit phone” -- a phone that would let the living communicate with the dead. The result was a national craze. Most of the major newspapers and magazines in the country leapt to cover this astounding new “invention.” The magazine that broke the story received over 600 letters to the editor from people obsessed with the device.
|Our pineal gland is the key (Alex Grey).|
|What did you see during your NDE?|
- Spiritualism is the belief that the spirits of the dead have the ability and the inclination to communicate with those still living here on earth. The afterlife, or "spirit world," is seen by spiritualists as one in which we continue to evolve, not as a static place or any "end" of living.
- (Steve Huff) This communication with the dead is getting intense, more direct, more amazing. Using the wonder box and the new FREE Divination Box app, I have been getting clear replies. They tell me I have been chosen.
|Death (Mara) is a tricky jerk. Marley tried to warn Ebenezer Scrooge (Charles Dickens).|
|U.S. seances were cool in 1900s.|
- [This is because black budget projects with military applications have carried on full steam ahead, and as they advance some aspects are allowed to be exploited for commercial purposes, such as the Internet, cell phones, and other popular devices flooding the electronics marketplace.]
|Was the Edsel named after Edison?|
- NOTE: When asked, Tesla did not claim to have invented his ideas. According to him, they were beamed to him from another planet, wishing to make this planet more peaceful by providing free energy technology so governments and corporations would not fight for finite resources like oil and gas. The powers that be -- GM, the petrochemical industry, and other industries -- could not possibly allow their fortunes to be ruined even if it means ruining the planet, perpetual warfare, and the oppression of most of the population of Earth.
|Seven middle-class Chicago women discuss spiritualism in 1906. Death used to be familiar, striking every family earlier than expected. Our attachment led us to find ways to communicate (wiki).|
|Edison vs Tesla (J. Martin & W. J. Birnes)|
- [So the goof who writes the nightly Coast to Coast summaries is so lazy that s/he just copies Amazon descriptions for the text?]
Tesla monitored Edison’s paranormal work, with both men racing to create a device that picked up the frequencies of discarnate spirits, what today are called electronic voice phenomena (EVP).
Both men were way ahead of their time, delving into artificial intelligence and robotics.
Although mystery and lore surround the details of the last decade of Edison’s life, many skeptics have denied the existence of this mysterious spirit phone.
|The dead are not resting. See for yourself.|
WARNING: Some spirits are very not-good
(You Tube TV) Destination America, "Paranormal Survivor," Season 1, Episode 6, "When Spirits Talk" July 5, 2015