They make the victim out to be "delusional" for reacting emotionally and predictably to the trauma.
|Can you believe Chachi/Charles in Charge (Scott Baio) raped child actress Nicole Eggert?|
We could believe that. That's very convincing, and he has a stack of papers to wave around. Here's the problem: He fails to provide evidence that he didn't molest her from the age of 14 to 17 before finally having sex with her at 18. His claim that there are parents and adults all around the studio so that he wouldn't have had the opportunity rings hollow.
|#MeToo leader got drunk and sexually assaulted man who is now accusing her (AP)|
He had plenty of opportunity to molest, fondle, grope, "finger," and otherwise abuse Eggert. Former child actress Sara Gilbert refutes his claim. And others on the set claim to have seen him acting inappropriately with the child. Is it a Republican thing? The Democrats seem nearly as bad, except when it's these sorts of cases. The Democrats are just the left wing of the one party, with Republicans as the right wing. Is it a Christian thing? We know it's a Hollywood thing, thanks to Harvey Weinstein.
TMZ says Eggert has now filed a case with police, so we'll wait and see. Like everyone, we don't want to believe he did all of these things, but we can believe the former child actor (who admits he lost his virginity to a 14-year-old Erin Moran during his "Joanie Love Chachi" run) did do all of these things. Good thing his wife, a former friend of Eggert, is standing by him. And a good thing they're making Eggert out to be "crazy" and "delusional" for what a child suffers in response to sexual abuse.
- Chachi (Trump-loving Scott Baio) molested and statutorily raped Nicole Eggert
- VIDEO: I didn't do it, insists Scott Baio, well maybe the touching and stuff, but the intercourse was consensual; in fact, she seduced me
- VIDEO: He molested me every week for years, says Nicole
- Republican lawmaker accused of sexual abuse won't resign
- Uma Thurman reveals Quentin Tarantino choked her, spit in her face while filming Kill Bill
- “They were both cops and robbers”: Baltimore Police scandal exposes theft, cover-ups, and drug peddling
- Molested by Trump, I'm taking #MeToo to Ohio voters
- LA Police Commission finds LAPD's Kevin Ferguson’s use of force against teens in OC out of policy
- “They were both cops and robbers”: police scandal...
- Michigan plans to fire official over Nassar molestation
- Coach's abuse, manipulation dulled Olympic success