|LA Yoga magazine (layoga.com)|
The Iceman's breathing technique (yogic pranayama)
- How to photograph THE MOON (popsci.com)
- This is what it's like to not own a smartphone in 2018 (Kathleen Davis) It’s 2018, and I’ve never owned a smartphone. Four years ago, I wrote about having no regrets for being a “dumb phone” user. At the time I was an anomaly: 58% of Americans, according to Pew researchers, owned a smartphone; that figure was around 80% for people in my age demographic. Now, I’m a clear oddity: 77% of U.S. adults are smartphone users, as are around 90% of my peers.
- Living in a surveillance state, China on top of Uighurs
- Did medieval scholars really argue over how many angels could dance on the head of a pin?
- What is Bitcoin doing today? (coindesk.com)
- New vegan burger (veganburgermix.com)
- Wild swings occur during California mudslide
- Energy medicine (mindvalleyacademy.com)
- Real estate agent and 17 dead in mudslides
- Yoga for Lazy People (theguardian.com)