|Chinese civilization is now at least 4715 years old, when the first Chinese king ruled.|
|We celebrate for two weeks, so you have time.|
|2018 is the "Year of the Dog"|
|Does Chinese civilization come from Ancient Egypt? Or do both come from Mars?|
|It's not just Chinese but all of Asia.|
- [WARNING! There are many Chinese superstitions on what to do and what to avoid at this important time of year. Clean on the right day...]
|Be lucky. Be superstitious. Be faux-Chinese.|
|Streets of Ankang, Shaanxi Province, China|
|Dragons are good in China like Quetzalcoatl|
|Hey, baby, what's your sign? - By which zodiac? - Chinese. - I'm a Dog, and you? - Dragon.|
|Remember our sacred Buddhist traditions.|
- Chinese New Year 2018 – Year of the Dog Discover the traditions and taboos, dishes, and drinks that are part of China's most important holiday, Chinese New Year or Spring Festival.
- When is Chinese New Year in 2018? - When-Is.com Chinese New Year in 2018 is on Friday, the 16th of Feb. (2/16/18).
- Chinese New Year 2018: Year of the Dog and why to avoid... (telegraph.co.uk) With New Year comes a host of superstitions that will apparently dictate how the next 12 months will play out for each of us.
- 2018 Chinese New Year Festival Celebration, Brown Dog Year... (chinesefortunecalendar.com)
- Chinese New Year 2018: When is it and why is it different? (express.co.uk) The Chinese New Year -- the Year of the [Brown Earth] Dog -- officially begins this year on the 23rd day of the 12th lunar month of...