Friday, August 4, 2023

Get spiritual with "New Age Chick" (JP Sears)

JP Sears, Chandler Juliet, Premiered Dec. 2021 and July 2023; Eds., Wisdom Quarterly

✨New Age Chick steals parking space from the wrong guy (w/JP Sears) 🔮
(Chandler Juliet) Crystals cannot replace character. It's time to get woke, but a phony, pseudo, fake awakening just won't do. Anyone can talk the talk, but who among us can walk the walk? Is it NAC or JP Sears?
  • "You stole my parking space!"
  • "I have had my aura expanded to each corner of this parking lot, so my energy was technically occupying this space before you got here, and now you're standing on my indigenous homeland."
  • It’s an honor to lose at the spiritual bypassing game from a true spiritual guru, hysterical JP Sears. Follow him. 

How to avoid taking responsibility using spiritual bypassing. Warning: Do not try this if you hit someone’s car. Just own up to when you make a mistake and apologize. It’s the most “higher self” thing to do.

Friends, hope you enjoy this half-baked comedy sketch my friend, Tara Parker, and I made about how some people in the local sangha, or "spiritual community," don't know how to take responsibility and own up to when making a mistake. Relate? It's a fun comedy skit [I will repeat years later with JP Sears] and have a LOT more in the pipeline [to project from by rear end chakra], mostly inspired by my bizarre experiences with bizarre characters one only meets in weird places like Los Angeles. Know someone who talks like this? They exist. LOL.

EXCLUSIVE content, more sketches, photoshoots, and first listens of upcoming EP, Language of Love, by joining my Patreon! PATREON: Patreon.com/ChandlerJuliet STREAM LOVE LANGUAGE fanlink.to/ChandlerLoveLanguage. Follow: instagram.com/chandlerjofficial#spiritualbypassing #newage #awakenwithjp. Featuring @AwakenWithJP! #lovelanguage #behindthemusic #behindthescenes

No comments: