Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Fun with Ingrid Andress, National Anthem



This one's for DJ and JD and the wave of "patriotism" that is about to sweep over the nation, according to psychic who predicted Trump's assassination attempt four months in advance.

Why Ingrid Andress’ National Anthem is going viral
JD indicts the CIA and FBI in Trump cover up
(Access Hollywood) July 16, 2024: The 2024 Home Run Derby might be the most memorable one yet – thanks to singer Ingrid Andress’ viral performance of the National Anthem before the game. On Monday, July 15th, the four-time Grammy-nominated artist sang her rendition of the anthem live at Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas, which sparked a major stir on social media. “My ears are bleeding. One of the worst national anthem renditions ever,” one user on Twitter (X) wrote, while another said, “I'm so sorry, I'm sure Ingrid Andress is a wonderful person, but that was one of the worst national anthems I think I've ever heard in my whole life.” #AccessHollywood #HomeRunDerby #NationalAnthem

No comments: