Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Are whites racist? No! Well, sometimes 😟


Minari (award-winning film)
In the award-winning Korean-American movie Minari, there is a touching scene. The Korean daughter is having a tough time fitting in in Whiteland, USA. She's pretty, but she's not white. Then one day, by an act of God, a popular blonde girl approaches her and speaks. It's all going to be okay after all; she's being accepted by the cool kids! The blonde asks, Can I say something in your language and you stop me as soon as I say something you understand? I want to see if I'm speaking correctly?

Trump loves white children just like Adolf did.
The Korean girl is mesmerized -- She's talking to me! She wants my opinion! She's learned my language to be able to communicate with me! She's the bridging the gap! Sure, I can do that, the Korean girl answers. Then the blonde girl says this (winning the movie Oscar nominations in the process), "Ching-chong, ching-chong, ching-chong."

America first means white nationalists first.
She and we are crushed, devastated. The blonde girl smiles cruelly. Are whites really that racist? Well, sometimes. It's not that whites went through Scouts and Brownie training (America's Hitler Youth and Brown Shirts programs for boys and girls), so much as it is a general insensitivity. Look at this white rapper appropriating Black culture to diss an Asian segment of the population. Come on, it's all in fun. She's just trying to go viral:


"Woah Vicky (Ching Chong Bitch)"
(Entertainment Vids) Oct. 10, 2017: All rights belong to WoahVicky Diss track against RiceGum, so STFU if you don't like it. It ain't for you! Back off.

No comments: