Sunday, July 28, 2024

Physical immortality now: DNA longevity


I edited my DNA on a secret island (to be able to live forever)
(Bryan Johnson) June 14, 2024: I flew to Prospera, Honduras, for gene therapy that might change the future of humanity by making me live longer than 120 years. Thanks to our friends at Minicircle for their groundbreaking work: minicircle.clinic.


Who is this would-be immortal?

Does Bryan Johnson’s $2 million biohacking routine work? We test it | Hard Reset
Plant based vegan gives life so gets more life
(Freethink) Premiered Dec. 7, 2023: Who has ever heard about the $2 million yearly price tag Mormon and Blueprint CEO Bryan Johnson pays to reduce his biological age? His effort to wind back the clock to age 18 again includes fasting [cleansing], a plethora of supplements, and strict adherence to his workout regime and plant-based diet. But how attainable is this routine for someone who doesn’t have millions to spend? Follow along as we try to biohack our way to Bryan Johnson level fitness over the span of 30 days.

About the episode: 18-hour fast, 100 supplements, bizarre tech -- we tried Bryan Johnson’s age-reversal routine for 1 month.

Subscribe to Freethink on YouTube ► freeth.ink/youtube-subscribe. Watch on Freethink ► freethink.com/series/hard... About sponsor: To order a free set of 100 Henson blades, visit hensonshaving.com/hardreset and use the code: reset

What is Blueprint?
I’ve invested millions of dollars building the world’s leading anti-aging protocol, becoming the most measured human in history [after all the work I did on my penis, like shocking it]. Blueprint is an algorithm, built by science, that takes better care of me than I can myself. And it’s available to you for free. Check out the Blueprint website for recipes, exercise, and other protocols. Become the next evolution of human: protocol.bryanjohnson.co

No comments: