|Coachella concert crowd 2013 (Scott Gold/Los Angeles Times)|
Recreational pot experiment makes first sales
|Patrons smoke pot at a Prohibition-era-themed New Year's Eve party in Denver, Colorado to celebrate the start of retail pot sales in 2014 (Brennan Linsley/AP).|
(Los Angeles Times) Marijuana retailers open their stores -- and a new chapter in the debate over legalizing pot -- as Colorado becomes the first state where specialty stores may sell small amounts of pot for recreational use. [Possession is legal in Washington state, decriminalized but not yet legal in Ecuador, and will soon be coming medicinally to New York if Cuomo and the bankers get their way. It is decriminalized and legal in Uruguay, and neighboring countries are looking to do the same. Even South Africa is considering it.] More
|Trauma sets us up for addiction, sex, shopping...|
- An "interaction" is the phenomenon of, for example, not being harmed by nitro, and not being harmed by glycerin, but being blown up by nitroglycerin. Or take salt; it is composed of two caustic substances that become harmless together.
They are a symptom
|Neo-hippies high on drugs (dudespaper.com)|
Going to Coachella 2014
|2014 is the best lineup ever!|
Here's a "deal," ravers: one tee pee (as seen above) and two GA passes only $2,200 or for just an additional $900, make that VIP. Think of what "rebel rebels" you'll be! See more about prices, heatstroke risks, overdosing, dehydration, and other troubles concertgoers can expect to encounter at coachella.com. Remember to shower before day two of the weekend, and "no sex please. We're Ameboids and Gatchularians." - HHGTTG
The most important thing is this, as when visiting Disneyland, BRING MONEY! That junk food and those glow sticks aren't going to buy themselves. And just on the off chance, for sensibilities' sakes, bring condoms. Never know, this could be the year. See, if you forget to pack a parachute, don't jump.
What's the moral to our story? Avoid drugs. But if you don't avoid drugs, make sure to have had avoided early childhood traumas like stressed parenting, abandonment, sexual molestation, physical abuse, economic hardship, emotional abuse, incest, codependence, bullying, and so on.
Microsoft's Bill Gates
- VIDEO: California rioting after U.S. Surfing Open 2013
- Meet the "GOD within" (entheogen) with Allegro
- PHOTOS: Protesting Kelly Thomas police killing
- Retired cop shoots couple for texting at movies
- Inventor of AK-47 had "unbearable" regret
- NSA alien conspiracy in Snowden files - Iran
- The Iron Mountain peace study and JFK
- DNA can transmit parent's memories to kids (1-14-14)
- Fertility rates fall population explosion goes on
- Among US kids, rich get thinner; poor get fatter