|The god sends a big fish to save Jonah.|
Next he will don a prana-suit and go boldly where no human has gone before, death, and return unharmed to tell us all about it: Were you reborn? Did the worms in your coffin bother you? Was there a white light whiter and brighter than any you'd ever seen?
|Crocodile, walking around in style, forgot his snake-proof suit before getting eaten (bTV).|
(Questions: How will victim go to the bathroom? How will he avoid being constricted to death? How will he avoid a claustrophobic attack like the worst case of waterboarding ever? How will Mr. Anaconda not notice that you're still alive while reaching the terminus sphincter of the nether regions? And how are you going to avoid cutting him or her open to save your life when you change your mind midway through? Not since the first non-Sherpa got the idea to climb Everest just because it was there have we heard of such a foolhardy, if tantalizing, adventure! Good luck through the topsy turvy reaches of the Animal womb/realm or Tiracchana yoni).
- VIDEO: World's Scariest Animal Attacks: Anaconda engulfs man's hand
- More California kids are being hospitalized with mental illness. Why?
- "Star Wars"Episode VII gets a name, Internet makes jokes
- PHOTOS: Fukushima Buddhist-Shinto ceremony
- Top L.A. school officials ignored red flags in flawed data system