Monday, January 1, 2018

What are my New Year's resolutions? (video)

Ananda M. (meetup.com), Dhr. Seven, Jen B., Wisdom Quarterly; Tatiana Ringsby (video)
PasaDharma - Dharma Meditation Initiative of Los Angeles - Dharma Punx
(Tatiana Ringsby, Jan. 1, 2018) What are my 2018 New Year's resolutions? Where do I begin?

I resolve to MEDITATE! I want to journal, go in Nature more, paint, draw, write and read poetry, analyze poetry, listen to more spiritual guides, do more things I enjoy. I want to ALLOW more, let the universe take the reins. Work out...do yoga...more active activities and more yoga everyday. Why? I just want to feel good! (instagram.com/tringsby, tatisdiary, snapchat: tringsby).
 
LIVE EVENT: Jan. 4, 2018, Los Angeles
Meditate. Get healthy. Eat vegan. Exercise. Lose weight. Yoga. Love. Art. Money.
  • New Year's Resolution #1: Meditate!
  • Dharma Meditation Initiative, Los Angeles
  • Neighborhood UU Church, Room 23
  • 301 N. Orange Grove Bl., Pasadena, California
  • Special guest: Kelsey Hawk + others
  • Thursday, Jan. 4, 2018, 6:30-8:00 PM (FREE with RSVP)
"Success doesn't come from what you do
occasionally. It comes from what you do
consistently."

No comments: