Cultivating Forgiveness with Diana Winston
MARC (UCLA's Mindful Awareness Research Center) has teamed up with Mindful Magazine to present a new online course: "Cultivating Forgiveness."
In this class Diana Winston guides participants on a journey of forgiveness -- a journey that includes forgiving others and ourselves. Winston teaches with empathy, kindness, and gentleness, encouraging practitioners to release the pain, anger, and self-blame that we may be holding in our hearts to find a renewed sense of inner-release and freedom.
Over five weeks, starting Oct. 28, the course will explore the following themes:
- Week 1: What is Forgiveness? Discover new concepts and the benefits of forgiveness.
- Week 2: Forgiving Others. Learn practical tools to let go of anger and resentment.
- Week 3: Asking Forgiveness. Find out what's required to release shame and self-blame.
- Week 4: Self-Forgiveness. Review the necessary steps to cultivate self-forgiveness.
- Week 5: Moving Forward. Apply mindful strategies and connect to inner goodness.
- UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center
- 740 Westwood Plaza, C8-237, L.A., CA 90095