Tuesday, October 29, 2019

BBC: "The Power of Meditation" (video)

BBC.com via Best Documentaries, 8/27/16; Amber Larson, Dhr. Seven (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly


This BBC documentary explores a variety of meditation practices. It includes techniques designed to promote relaxation, build internal energy or "invisible life force" (chi, qi, ki, prana), develop concentration, compassion, love, patience, generosity, and forgiveness.

A particularly ambitious form of meditation aims at effortlessly sustained single-pointed concentration meant to enable its practitioner to enjoy an indestructible sense of well-being while engaging in any life activity.

TESTIMONIAL
"Through meditation [I] found the ability to start a new career, reconnect with old friends, and start living my life to the fullest. In short, I rebuilt my life from the bottom up. Today, just 12 years later, I'm completely fulfilled. I love what I do professionally, I have the most wonderful family and friends around me, and I feel grateful for everyday I live. For so many years I was miserable when I had all the gifts life could bestow. It took what I thought at the time was a death sentence for me to wake up and start living. I knew these 'secrets' I had uncovered could help anyone live an extraordinary life, but imagine my shock when I learned how many rich, successful, and famous people had used the EXACT same process to achieve all that he had achieved...." - Jason Stephenson

✳️ 👉 Watch https://youtu.be/sw3XJv5d_mc to discover a fast way to condition the mind towards the achievement of desired goals. Eddie Sergey's technique is said to be easier than affirmations and more effective than visualization. So if you're struggling to improve different aspects of life, this tutorial is a must-watch.
✳️ Other videos:
👉 Meditation Mastery Secrets: https://youtu.be/AN13MfqGbQs
👉 4 Week Manifestation: https://youtu.be/K79j5FIyQbo

No comments: